Many years ago, in what sometimes seems like a different lifetime now, I was very sick. Sick in every single way a person can be sick.
- Physically my body was in the process of severely breaking down with many medically diagnosed diseases, autoimmune issues and added symptoms in frequencies that felt like weekly. I could barely care for myself, much less my two young children.
- I was very sick mentally. I am very transparent and have shared in many venues the extent of my mental processes and thoughts that I had back at that time. My views and interaction with the world was definitely clouded by the breakdown of my mental faculties which resulted in mis-perceptions in common situations, over-reactions, paranoia and self harming habits that further took me physically and mentally down the rabbit hole.
- I was sick emotionally not only due to the negative mindset that being sick and overly emotional all the time but also because my nervous system, brain and body were so inundated by the way my toxic symptoms presented themselves that I was in a constant negative spiral of low and despairing thoughts. There was seemingly no way out, only crying, complaining, and being fearful of life and it's happenings around me.
- As we are vibrational beings and every cell in our body vibrates at a different, predetermined and measurable rate I was Energetically sick. There was no way the vibrational rates of my cells could maintain the rates that they were created to vibrate at.
- I was very sick Spiritually. My inability to connect, be present, be still, process a reality that was real and not clouded by the veil of sickness and chemical induced feelings or lack of feelings affected my ability to feel or connect with anything or anyone on any deeper level. This included God and my Higher Self.
I spent years, like most people do, after beginning my journey of taking my health into my own hands, taking responsibility for where I was at and where I wanted to go, addressing the body on just one level or another.
For years I poured myself into healing my Spiritual Self without the balance of attention to my physical, emotional/mental and energetic state.
Then I threw myself into physical healing. It became all about the body. The food I ate, all the supplements I could study about and buy or import in, and the exercises I could bring myself to do became the focus for a time. All of this is important, definitely, and I learned so so much about myself.
After that I began to search out self-healing modalities for my mind and emotions. This was wonderful but without the attention to the physical and spiritual it would not have helped nor could I have been successful in attaining any forward momentum because my body was still just so injured.
And lastly I felt the Lord speaking to me that in order to heal my body I also had to approach healing on every level and at it's most core point that is at an Energetic or Vibrational Level.
When I began to integrate all of the aspects of healing together breathtaking and miraculous changes began happening. Shifts came about so quickly that I later would mourn that I had spent so many years only focusing on one aspect or another rather than all aspects in balance.
So often, too often, I see people coming into my practice focused just like I did on only one part of their health. They are so focused on looking for that next magic pill or potion to bring about that miraculous instantaneous healing that they just continue to run in circles for years never finding true relief.
For what is physical health with a mind so negative that the emotional trauma of the conversations that you have with yourself daily is near to crippling?
With that knowledge I have prayerfully and intentionally brought in therapies and health modalities that work in harmony together and address each part of the body: physical, mental/emotional, energetic and spiritual.
I do not believe that we can fully integrate healing without this balanced approach.
It was given to me to make sure that I had tools in my "tool-box" to provide my clients with tools to help themselves heal in a way that addresses each part of you.
Our clinic services along with classes I teach, consults we provide, and courses I produce endeavors to provide you with tools to help you reach your goals.